Hi, my name's Samuel! I popped out of mummy on December 13th last year! I'm new at this 'blogging' thing but then again everything is new to me! :) heheheee!!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Noosa Noosa Noosa!
My 2nd family holiday! It was sooo much fun!Mummy & daddy took me fishing in this nice boat (daddy tried to fish but caught nothing!:), we went beach hiking (passed by a nudie beach where i saw a few old wrinkly men in their birthday suits! yuk! had the fright of my life! hehheee), met cousin Leon & Eugenie who did this amazing puppet show for me, nibbled on Aunty Catherine's home baked goodies & played with uncle James! WOW! I'm soooo zonked!!! All that beautiful sunshine & gorgeous beaches! I can do with a good zzzz now!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Love the middle left photo!

Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home